Wow! It is already July. Where has the first half of the year gone? For me, it has been a pretty good year so far, not perfect but it has been good. I hope yours has been good too. :)
This month I actually managed to finish off quite a few products, much better than last months effort. There is some definate favourites in this months empties.
In June, the haircare products I finished are:
- Moroccanoil Shampoo & Conditioner - Love this! Already reviewed here and repurchased.
- Moroccanoil Oil Treatment - Again, I love this. Reviewed here and already repurchased a large bottle. I will be keeping this little bottle though, it will be perfect to refill for travel.
- Loreal EverStrong Deep Replenishing Masque - Purchased this as it was on special and my hair was in shocking condition. I liked it, but probably wasn't as replenishing as I would like. Good though for the price (around $8.00) but I only got 4 uses out of it. Will purchase another mask, just not this one.
- Bioderma Crealine H20 - Reviewed here. Already repurchased.
- Chanel Hydra Beauty Serum - Love this, really adds moisture to my skin and makes it look more radiant. I will repurchase when I am at a Chanel counter next (hopefully in the next 2 weeks).
- Chanel Beaute Initiale Eye Gel - Very moisturising eye cream that seems to be helping with my dark circles. I will purchase this eventually, but I have another sample of it for now.
- Cutex Acetone Free Nail Polish Remover - It nail polish remover. It worked, can't say much else about it. Probably will end up repurchasing it, I just pick up what ever is available when I need to purchase it.
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - This is the curved brush version. It was horrible. A very dry formula that didn't seem to do anything for my lashes. It completely dried out before I could use it up. Will not repurchase it, I only purchased it originally as it was in a set with a clear mascara (which was what I wanted).
- Chanel No.5 Eau Premiere - This is a lighter version of the No.5 EDP. I really like it and if I didn't have an almost full 50ml bottle of the EDP I would purchase it. For now I have a couple of more samples of it. I seem to get one everytime I visit the Chanel counter.
So that is my empties for the month. Pretty good effort I think, though I would like to be finishing more makeup items. However when you have an makeup addiction it is hard to do.
What did you finish for June?