Wow! It is already July. Where has the first half of the year gone? For me, it has been a pretty good year so far, not perfect but it has been good. I hope yours has been good too. :)
This month I actually managed to finish off quite a few products, much better than last months effort. There is some definate favourites in this months empties.
In June, the haircare products I finished are:
- Moroccanoil Shampoo & Conditioner - Love this! Already reviewed here and repurchased.
- Moroccanoil Oil Treatment - Again, I love this. Reviewed here and already repurchased a large bottle. I will be keeping this little bottle though, it will be perfect to refill for travel.
- Loreal EverStrong Deep Replenishing Masque - Purchased this as it was on special and my hair was in shocking condition. I liked it, but probably wasn't as replenishing as I would like. Good though for the price (around $8.00) but I only got 4 uses out of it. Will purchase another mask, just not this one.
- Bioderma Crealine H20 - Reviewed here. Already repurchased.
- Chanel Hydra Beauty Serum - Love this, really adds moisture to my skin and makes it look more radiant. I will repurchase when I am at a Chanel counter next (hopefully in the next 2 weeks).
- Chanel Beaute Initiale Eye Gel - Very moisturising eye cream that seems to be helping with my dark circles. I will purchase this eventually, but I have another sample of it for now.
- Cutex Acetone Free Nail Polish Remover - It nail polish remover. It worked, can't say much else about it. Probably will end up repurchasing it, I just pick up what ever is available when I need to purchase it.
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - This is the curved brush version. It was horrible. A very dry formula that didn't seem to do anything for my lashes. It completely dried out before I could use it up. Will not repurchase it, I only purchased it originally as it was in a set with a clear mascara (which was what I wanted).
- Chanel No.5 Eau Premiere - This is a lighter version of the No.5 EDP. I really like it and if I didn't have an almost full 50ml bottle of the EDP I would purchase it. For now I have a couple of more samples of it. I seem to get one everytime I visit the Chanel counter.
So that is my empties for the month. Pretty good effort I think, though I would like to be finishing more makeup items. However when you have an makeup addiction it is hard to do.
What did you finish for June?
Good job with the empties! I'll get mine up and posted tomorrow night hopefully. I'd really love to try the Bioderma - all the great reviews have me feeling somehow I'm missing out!ReplyDelete