As you may know, I am currently in Melbourne for work training. The training is two weeks in length but work only pays for accommodation during the week. I therefore spend 5 nights in the city, 2 nights back home and then 5 nights in the city again. A busy fortnight!
I am currently really tired and I apologise for the lack of posts recently (again). Training is tiring and so is the shopping I do after training. The training is on Collins St and I am staying at the Citigate Melbourne on Flinders St so I am in walking distance to Myer & David Jones on Bourke St. I can say I have already visited a couple of times.
So I thought before I share my new purchases with you, I would show you what items I bought with me. Honestly when I packed, the first thing I packed was make up and skincare. I had my priorities correct! I am not going into a lot of details on the products - I am too sleepy! Let me know if you want any reviews..
For me when I am away for a few nights I have to pack more than one foundation - I like a lighter coverage as well as a fuller coverage one. Primers, powder and concealers are a must have too.
- Benefit The Porefessional
- Dior Diorskin Nude Skin-Glowing Make Up
- Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation Primer
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
- Bobbi Brown Corrector
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
After lipstick, blush is the next hardest product for me to chose each morning. I love having a choice of pretty colours, textures and finishes.
- Nars Powder Blush in Deep Throat
- Guerlain Blush Duo in 01 Peach Boy
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Porcelain Pink
- Illamasqua Powder Blush in Naked Rose
- Stila Convertible Colour in Gerbera
Until recently eye make up wasn't a must have for me. I have really fallen in love with adding that extra definition to my eyes. I like to haves lots of choices though...
- Lorac Pro Palette
- Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara in Black
- Avon Brow Gel in Clear
- Covergirl Clump Crusher by Lashblast Mascara in Black
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
- Essence Gel Eyeliner in 01 Midnight in Paris
- Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in 82 Emerveille
- Maybelline Color Tatto in 25 Bad to the Bronze
- Benefit Instant Brow Pencil in Medium
- Nars Larger Than Life Eyeliner in Rue Bonaparte
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in
- Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Linen
- Essence Eyeshadow in 35 Party All Night
You should definetely know that I have a lipstick obsession! I couldn't go away for 5 days without a few choices (ignore the fact I have purchased over 10 lipsticks since getting to Melbourne).
- Buxom Lip Cream in Creamsicle
- MAC Lipstick in
- Party Parrot
- Pink Pidgeon
- Chanel Rouge Allure Coco Shine in 52 Fetiche
- Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in 42 L'Eclantante
- YSL Glossy Stain in 17
- Clinique Chubby Stick in 15 Pudgy Peony
Moral of the story? I do not pack light!
How much make up do you pack when you travel?