It is impossible for me to go to Melbourne and not go shopping. I love the big shopping centres and can spend hours walking around them and enjoying the atmosphere. I don't even need to buy anything - though I cannot deny that I enjoy buying things.
I was planning a trip to Chadstone but with my paying being messed up I decided to just stick to Eastland which limited my shopping options. I think I still managed a decent haul though. Some items were presents and some were just items that I purchased. For Christmas I was given mainly money so I could purchase what I wanted.
It is not a good shopping trip unless some Chanel is purchased. If you saw my Christmas Wishlist you would see I had the items from the Chanel Holiday Collection. Sadly the Chanel counter I went to did not get the collection and everywhere was sold out. I now know I should have purchased it online from overseas instead of waiting to buy in store. I did pick up a few items though:
- Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Colour in
- 90 Pimpante
- 95 Enjouee
- 98 Coromandel
- Precision Lip Definer in 57 Rouge Profond
I was perusing the Dior counter waiting for the sales person to return to the Chanel counter (I was planning on purchasing a backup foundation), when my eyes caught some items I couldn't resist. The woman who served me was lovely and actually ended up doing my make up for me which was convenient as I was going out for tea that night. I was super impressed by the service I received. I purchased:
- Diorific Long-Wearing True Colour Lipstick in 040 Marilyn
- Diorskin Nude Skin-Glowing Make Up in 010 Ivory
- 5 Couleurs Couture Colour Eyeshadow Palette in 764 Fairy Golds
This was a Christmas present that I actually purchased a couple of weeks before Christmas for my Mum to put away. I purchased it from the David Jones online store when they had 15% off perfume. Violet Blonde has been on my wishlist for ages and I am so glad to finally have it. It is a gorgeous, sexy, mature scent.
I had originally wanted to pick up another shade of the Glossy Stains but they did not have the one I wanted and the sales assistant thinks it was limited edition (though she didn't seem to know what she was doing). I managed to pick up this gorgeous nail polish in 33 Top Coat in Premiere Neige. It is stunning in the bottle and I cannot wait to wear it.
I had a lot of fun picking up some more Essence products. Previously I had only tried a limited selection of products. This time I branched out and purchased some different items. It also helped that I had a couple of stockists to visit and pick up the items I wanted.
- Nude Glam Nail Polish in 03 Cotton Candy
- Peel Off Base Coat in 01 Carry Me Home
- Silky Touch Blush in 10 Adorable
- Sun Club Glamour to go Eyeshadow in 02 Long Beach
- Quattro Eyeshadow in 05 To Die For
- Gel Eyeliner in 01 Midnight in Paris
- Gel Eyeliner Brush
- Eyeshadows in
- 06 Metropolitan
- 35 Party all Night
- 58 Cappuccino Please
- Lip Liner in 07 Cute Pink
Starting Boxing Day, Chemist Warehouse had a massive 50% off cosmetics. How could I resist not picking up some items? I wish the stands had have been better stocked so I could have gone really crazy...
- Match Perfection Blush in 001 Light
- Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 22
- Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter in 010 Ivory
- Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lip Pencil in 021 Red Dynamite
- Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in
- 003 Brown
- 004 Taupe
Again a few items I picked up at Chemist Warehouse and again I wish the stand had more stock. It was pretty empty and the store was packed with people all pushing for the cosmetics (like in the movies, for real). I did pick up two things though:
- Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation in 110 Porcelain Ivory
- Super Stay 14 HR Lipstick in 005 Perpetual Peony
I am totally obsessed with the Color Riche polishes. I will not rest until I own them all or at least all the shades I like. I also picked up a Color Infaillible shadow that was on clearance for half price.
- Color Riche polishes in
- 005 Vendome Pearl
- 112 Marrakech Sand
- 504 Insolent Magenta
- 613 Blue Reef
- 617 You Are Worth It
- Color Infaillible in 040 Cosmic Black
Bourjois, Hello Kitty & Smooch
I picked up a couple of random items. The Bourjois polishes were buy one get one free. I like Hello Kitty so I could not resist the stickers and I really liked the shade of lipstick (I picked it up at Chemist Warehous).
- Bourjois No Chips Nail Enamel in
- Hello Kitty Nail Art Stickers
- Smooch Lipstick in Popping Pink
So there is another haul. Please do tell me if you don't like haul posts, I just like to share what has excited me enough to purchase. Plus my family don't get excited about make up like I do... Reviews to come on products I like or don't like...
What have you hauled lately? What did you get for Christmas? Purchase any Boxing Day bargains?