As the title suggests, today was my first day of work. I had to get up at 6.30am after a really bad nights sleep but I still managed to put on my make up haha. I have my priorities right.
Today was quite dull, a lot of observing and reading. Nothing too exciting though I did get my uniform! I am totally excited about it. It is a proper suit! I feel like such a professional in my uniform, I can't wait to wear it tomorrow!
- Primer - Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation Primer
- Foundation - Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Rose Ivory
- Concealer - Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit in Ivory
- Powder - MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural in Light
- Blush - MAC Satin Powder Blush in Easy Manner
- Primer - Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Linen
- Eye Shadow -
- MAC Extra Dimension Eye Shadow in A Natural Flirt (all over the lid)
- L'Oreal Color Infallible Eye Shadow in 033 Tender Caramel (outer half and crease)
- Eye Liner - Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion
- Mascara - Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara in Noir
- Brow Pencil - Benefit Instant Brow Pencil in Medium
- Brow Set - Avon Brow Gel in Clear
- Lipstick - MAC Cremesheen in Sunny Seoul
I tried to keep my make up quite soft and natural. I was really impressed with how it lasted. After around 12 hours it still look flawless and fresh. The shadows and liner had not budged and the foundation hadn't gone splotchy. I was very happy!
I know I don't need another photo of my face but I loved how this looked with the blurry background but my face in focus. It is as arty as I get and purely by accident!
Anyway I need to head to bed very soon. I am exhausted! Not sure how I am going to last two weeks! But I am just looking forward to Christmas and money for shopping...
What make up did you wear to work today?
Nosy Question: What is your job?
Yay congratulations on your new job! Sadly, we are now rivals, as I work for NAB haha!! :PReplyDelete
Bankers for life! ;)
Love the look, very safe for work! xx
Ah we cannot talk anymore! haha jks :)Delete
This is such a great look for work, I really like the lipstick colour, do you know if its a permanent shade?ReplyDelete
Sadly I am unemployed.. been trying to find a job since mid-November but no luck yet, hopefully that will change soon because I really need some spending money for Christmas! :)
I believe it is a permanent shade, not sure though.Delete
Good luck finding a job! xx
I love that Mac shadow you used over your whole lid. Good luck with the new job!ReplyDelete
I love the MAC shadow too, used it again today.Delete