Last night I went to a BBQ for my friend Steph's 21st birthday. It was stinking hot and I was having one of those days where I didn't want to get up. But Steph promised me cake so I decided to get up and make an effort with my appearance and as Steph said, I get a FOTD post out of it.
Doing my make up last night was a bit of a disaster though. It was hot so I was sweaty as I was doing it and it was gross. Then as I applied Avon Glimmersticks Liqui-Glide Eye Liner my eyes had a reaction to it. It was okay on the lid but in the waterline was a whole different story. I was the epitome of 'panda eyes' I literally had black eye liner running down my face. I had to pretty much re-do my make up. Then when I got to Steph's I realised I forgot to apply mascara. I have no idea how I managed that!
- Primer - Nude by Nature Undercover Airbrush Mineral Primer
- Foundation - YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat in BR10
- Under Eye Concealer - Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit in Ivory
- Spot Concealer - Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-1
- Powder - Clinique Blended Face Powder in 20 Invisible Blend
- Blush - MAC Powder Blush in Fleur Power
- Highlight - MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade
- Primer - Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Linen
- Eyeshadow - Maybelline Color Tattoo in 25 Bad to the Bronze
- Eye Liner - Nars Larger than Life Eye Liner in Via Veneto
- Brow Pencil - Benefit Instant Brow in Medium
- Brow Gel - Avon Brow Gel in Clear
- Lipstick - MAC Lipstick in Candy Yum Yum
This was my first time wearing Candy Yum Yum out and I was a little worried it was too much but I actually got a couple of compliments on it. I really relaxed wearing it and over 5 hours I only touched up once after eating. I had a great night, catching up with old friends and meeting some new people. Happy Birthday Steph! (I know you are reading this haha).
On Friday I was officially offered a job as a teller at one of the "big 4 banks"! I posted about my job interview make up here. I am so excited to have a job, my training starts on December 10th. Hopefully I will be able to pre-write some posts, as for the first two weeks I am working full time and have around 45 mins travelling to and from work. But I am really freaking excited! I was out shopping when they called and I wanted to shout out "I have a JOB!" in the middle of Coles...
I hope you all have had a lovely weekend!
Congrats on the job hun! I love that lipstick on you :DReplyDelete
Oooh Bad to the Bronze looks fab in the second picture! BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you on your new job! xoReplyDelete
Bad to the Bronze is gorgeous and definitely my fav Color TattooDelete
Candy Yum Yum is gorgeous xxReplyDelete
Congrats on the job! Candy Yum Yum looks amazing on you.ReplyDelete
Beautiful eye makeup! Loving the Bad to the Bronze eyeshadow :) Congratulations on your job as well! xoReplyDelete