Again, sorry for the lack of posts lately. I got an emergency dentist appointment on Monday and had the first session of root canal treatment. The agony only just started to subside yesterday. That is why I hate the dentists.
Anyway earlier today I went to a job interview and I thought I would share the make up I wore with you. I tried to keep it very soft and natural. Nothing over the top and no bright lip :( I wanted to look as professional as possible.
I blow dried my hair and left it loose. I know most people say it should be tied back for an interview. Personally though, I always wear my hair down (unless it is really hot or my hair is dirty and I cannot be bothered to wash it). I feel less confident and less like myself having it tied up.
|Excuse the puffy face! The swelling has only just started to go down.|
- Foundation - Chanel Perfection Lumiere foundation in 12 Beige Rose (review here)
- Under Eye Concealer - Clinique Airbrush Concealer in 01 Fair
- Powder - MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light
- Blush - Burberry Light Glow Blush in 03 Rose Blush
Eyes & Brows:
- Primer - Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Linen
- Shadow - theBalm Nude'tude Palette
- Stand-offish all over the lid
- Sultry in the outer corner & crease
- Serious as liner in the lash line
- Curler - Chanel Precision Eye Lash Curler
- Mascara - Chanel Inimitable Intese in 10 Noir
- Brow Pencil - Benefit Instant Brow Pencil in Medium
- Brow Gel - Avon Clear Brow Gel
- Lipstick - Lancome French Touch in 314 Rose Candy (review here)
|The shades in the Nude'tude palette|
I think the interview went well so fingers crossed I am successful and get the job. Anyway I hope you are all having a lovely day! I will try to get back to regular posting now that I am almost pain free (or enough that I don't have to take Panadeine Forte).
What make up would you wear to a job interview?