My Lust Have It pack arrived yesterday. The first thing noticed when opening the box is the hot pink bag - so pretty. The next thing you notice is the amazing smell, then the products. This months pack again has good variety and eight products. That is to make up for the problems with April's pack (2 week shipping time) and to celebrate May the month of motherly love. Included was a Rose Crane Mother's Day card.
This months products are:
- ModelCo Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in Strip Tease - Full size $22
- Evo The Therapist Calming Shampoo x 2 (card says shampoo & conditioner but I received 2 shampoos) - 50ml sample - $29.95 300ml
- Bioderma Crealine H20 Makeup Remover - 20ml sample - $39.95 250ml
- Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty EDT - 1.2ml sample - $80.00 50ml
- Lush Dirty Soap - size not given - $6.95 100g
- Caron Laboratories Bump eRaiser Medi Paste - full size $16.75 30ml
- Nicole by OPI Nail Lacquer - 3.75ml mini - $14.95 15ml
Overall this pack has some great products. I love Bioderma and it is great to have a travel friendly size. I have never tried the Caron Bump eRaiser, I have never really had a problem with ingrown hairs. I love trying new perfumes so I will be sure to give Sheer Beauty a sniff (once my hay fever settles down). The ModelCo lip gloss is a gorgeous colour. The Lush soap smells amazing, I loved the last soap we received so I cannot wait to try this one.
For me there are two things disappointing/irritating about this months pack. Firstly I received two shampoos and no conditioner. I understand these things happen but it feels like I am missing out on a product. I have long, thick hair - I need conditioner and I like to use the same brand for shampoo and conditioner. I contacted Lust Have It and they replied telling me they don't think there is any conditioners left but I could try emailing. I did but have not heard anything back.
The other thing is the Nicole by OPI nail polish is the exact same shade I received in a previous Lust Have It pack. This is just a little annoying as I haven't even used the one I got the first time.
Otherwise Lust Have It is one of the best value subscription services available. Please note this is not the same pack that the ex-GlossyBox subscribers will receive. They will be getting a different box, shipping soon.
Are you a subscriber? Did you get the same products?