I received my May BellaBox yesterday but have only had the chance to post about now. To me this is truly a sample box, all products are of sample size. I do like that there is an even balance of products; make up, haircare and skincare. This months box has the theme of either pampering yourself or your mother (being Mother's Day is in May) with the products.
The products in May's box are:
- EmerginC Hydra Repair Capsules - 4 capsules - $139.00 40 capsules
- Avene Eau Thermale
- Ystheal Emulsion Moisturiser - 5ml sample - $61.95 30ml
- Eluage Eye Contour Cream - 2ml sample - $63.95 15ml
- Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Lengthening Mascara - 3ml sample - full size $48.00
- Savior Faire Lipstick in Showgirl - 1.2g mini - full size $48.00
- Sebastian Professional Range - full size from $34.00
- Strengthening and Repair Shampoo - 10ml sachet
- Strengthening and Repair Conditioner - 10ml sachet
- Deep Strengthening and Repair Masque - 10ml sachet
I love the Savior Faire lipstick. The colour Showgirl looks like a bright purple in the tube but when swatched it is much more pink. I also love the vanilla scent and taste the lipstick has. I received the same Bobbi Brown mascara in a different sample box previously and wasn't overly impressed by it. I am however looking forward to giving it another try, especially with my new found love for Bobbi Brown cosmetics.
I will use the hair products however the sample don't allow for much of an opinion to be formed about them. I am not so interested in the skincare. I don't need anti-ageing products so they will either be unused or go to my Mum. I was intrigued by the EmerginC capsules though. I understood it to be like a serum but I just tried one and it felt like I was rubbing oil onto my face. Not such a nice feeling.
Overall this months box is good but not great. For me the lipstick and mascara are the best products in the box. The hair products will be used and the skincare will probably go to someone else.
Are you subscribed to BellaBox? Did you receive the same products?