Ahh May, probably my favourite month of the year. It is my birthday month... and I turn 21 this year. YAY presents! I will be spending a few days in Melbourne with my family. My cousins baby shower is this Sunday, my birthday is Monday (the 7th) and then I am going shopping at Chadstone on Tuesday. Which I am so excited for, can't wait for a bit of a shopping spree.
My empties for April:
- Palmolive Body Butter Decadent Moisture Body Wash in Heavenly Vanilla - Amazing body wash, so thick and smells divine. This is the second time I have purchased it and will purchase it again in the future.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush - This came in a sample box and I have enjoyed using it on those days that my hair was looking a little oily or when I couldn't be bothered/forgot to wash my hair. Will repurchase is.
- Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips - It was a good makeup remover but hated the oily residue it left behind. Won't repurchase, much prefer my Bioderma.
- Rexona Clinical Protection Anti-Perspirant Deodorant - Holy grail product, will and have repurchased it.
- Nutrimetics Lip Treatment - Was okay. It worked but I wouldn't buy it again.
- Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm - I got this as part of my Beauty Heaven Beautorium haul. Really liked this, it soothed my lips and moisturised them. Will probably repurchase.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara - I got this sample ages ago. It was okay, nothing special and was hell to remove.
- Clinique High Impact Mascara - Really nice mascara, added volume and length to my lashes. Would repurchase once I work my way through my current mascaras.
- Clinique High Lengths Mascara - Made my lashes really long but didn't add much volume. Would rather repurchase High Impact Mascara than this one.
I will be taking my laptop away with me but I am unsure whether I will have time to blog. The place we are staying is across the road from Eastland shopping centre in Ringwood. Yes I did insist that we stay there.
Now I just have to pack. I am more concerned about what makeup to pack then what clothes. Ah the life of someone addicted to cosmetics... :)