Ahh May, probably my favourite month of the year. It is my birthday month... and I turn 21 this year. YAY presents! I will be spending a few days in Melbourne with my family. My cousins baby shower is this Sunday, my birthday is Monday (the 7th) and then I am going shopping at Chadstone on Tuesday. Which I am so excited for, can't wait for a bit of a shopping spree.
My empties for April:
- Palmolive Body Butter Decadent Moisture Body Wash in Heavenly Vanilla - Amazing body wash, so thick and smells divine. This is the second time I have purchased it and will purchase it again in the future.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush - This came in a sample box and I have enjoyed using it on those days that my hair was looking a little oily or when I couldn't be bothered/forgot to wash my hair. Will repurchase is.
- Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips - It was a good makeup remover but hated the oily residue it left behind. Won't repurchase, much prefer my Bioderma.
- Rexona Clinical Protection Anti-Perspirant Deodorant - Holy grail product, will and have repurchased it.
- Nutrimetics Lip Treatment - Was okay. It worked but I wouldn't buy it again.
- Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm - I got this as part of my Beauty Heaven Beautorium haul. Really liked this, it soothed my lips and moisturised them. Will probably repurchase.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara - I got this sample ages ago. It was okay, nothing special and was hell to remove.
- Clinique High Impact Mascara - Really nice mascara, added volume and length to my lashes. Would repurchase once I work my way through my current mascaras.
- Clinique High Lengths Mascara - Made my lashes really long but didn't add much volume. Would rather repurchase High Impact Mascara than this one.
I will be taking my laptop away with me but I am unsure whether I will have time to blog. The place we are staying is across the road from Eastland shopping centre in Ringwood. Yes I did insist that we stay there.
Now I just have to pack. I am more concerned about what makeup to pack then what clothes. Ah the life of someone addicted to cosmetics... :)
Ok weird. I'm visiting Melbourne next week and I'll be at Chadstone on Tuesday lolReplyDelete
Haha what a coincidence! I may see you there, I'll be hanging round Myer & DJ beauty sections most of the day :)Delete
Lol same. I'm getting my make up done at Inglot as I want to make a matte palette and the make up is redeemable for product so you basically get your make up done for free of you buy a 5 pan palette.Delete
I live five minutes from Chaddy! :)ReplyDelete
I am so jealous! No fair.. lol I am like 4 hours from Chadstone.Delete
Yay for Chadstone... it's like an hour away from me as I'm on the other side, but I'm like 20 mins from the city CBD so I'm happier with that :PReplyDelete
You finished quite a lot of things, congrats! xReplyDelete
I live about 15 minutes from ringwood, confused why you would insist on staying there lol.ReplyDelete