I cannot believe it is already April - this year is going much too fast. I haven't emptied many products this month. I think because starting my new skincare (blogged about here) at the start of March I haven't been using up any samples I have laying around.
So onto the empties:
- Pantene Aqua Light Shampoo & Conditioner - I used to use Pantene growing up but I started to hate that heavy feeling (we know what I am talking about) so I haven't used it for years. My Mum actually purchased this put it in the shower (so I cannot take full responsibility for this empty). I have really enjoyed using it. I find it cleans my hair well and is easy to wash out. I will (and have) repurchase this.
- Loreal Elive Smooth Intense Anti Frizz Shampoo & Conditioner - I purchased this when Elive was on special and couldn't get the one I normally get. The fact this has Argan Oil in it had me excited to use it. I hated it though, it was much too heavy for my hair. I will not repurchase this - I will stick to my favourite Elive (Re-Nutrition Nourishing range).
- Evo the Great Hydrator Moisture Mask - I got this in a Lust Have It box and hadn't got around to using. I really liked how it left my hair feeling, I just hate the leaving it on for 5 minutes part. I would consider purchasing this.
- Australis See You Later Nail Polish Remover - This is a great remover for stubborn polishes (hello, glitter), they are removed effortlessly. The only problem is it has Acetone in it. I felt like it was drying my nails when I used it. I will repurchase this to keep in the cupboard for stubborn polishes but I wouldn't use it all the time.
- Chanel Beaute Initiale Eye Gel - This was a sample from the lady at the Chanel counter when I purchased my skincare. I have really liked using it, I feel it has helped with my dark circles and puffiness under my eyes. This little 3ml tube lasted me a month, being used twice a day. I will definitely purchase this in the future, but won't have to for a couple of months since the generous lady gave me 3 of these tubes.
So that is my empties for the month of March, not too many products but still a few. I think to work on using up some make up products though, I rarely if ever finish something make up related.
Did you empty any products in March?