My Lust Have It box (or should I say bag?) finally arrived today. It was dispatched in Sydney on the 14th of April and has only just made it to country Victoria. Lust Have It informed me that AusPost 'lost' some of the shipment of boxes and only found them again on Tuesday this week. So no misgivings against Lust Have It but personally I hate AusPost - it's expensive and slack service. Okay now I am getting sidetracked...
Aprils Lust Have It pack has a total value of over $70 which is again awesome of Lust Have It. This month included the following products:
- I Nuovi Glitteratti in Nude Glamour - full size $19.95 2.5g
- Kombucha Cleanser 3ml sample - full size $44.00 120ml
- Phytocell Detox Mask 3ml sample - full size $65.00 50ml
- Phytocell Moisturiser 3ml sample - full size $105.00 50ml
- De Lorenzo Elements Ocean Mist Sea Salt Styling Spray - full size $23.95 195ml
- True Solutions All Day Tinted Moisturising Cream SPF30+ 20ml sample - full size $60.00 100ml
- Spa Fresh Blends Romantic Discovery (size not stated) - full size $15.95 250ml
Another fab Lust Have It this month, more full size products and great samples. Will definitely use the De Lorenzo Ocean Mist, I love salt spray as it gives that nice beachy waves with very little effort. The I Nuovi cosmetic glitter is pretty exciting, I've never tried cosmetic glitter before but I love sparkle. The True Solutions tinted moisturiser will be good to try - I have been looking at buying a good one. Probably won't use the Spa Fresh Blends as I hate having a bath - I am a shower girl :). Probably won't use the emerginC samples either as I am trying to stick to one skincare routine.
In other news Lust Have It have brought out GlossyBox. Therefore GlossyBox will no longer exist in the Australian market. Personally I am not surprised that GlossyBox will cease operating. They did seem to be up to the challenge, the market for sample box subscriptions was flooded with companies and not all could survive. Hopefully this means a better Lust Have It :).
Another Lust Have It box full of value plus I love the blue makeup bag, it is very cute. As I said in another sample box review, I don't mind if Lust Have It make May a special since it is my birthday month (and my 21st)...
Are you subscribed to Lust Have It? Were you a GlossyBox subscriber? Will you be sticking with Lust Have It?