It is that time of the month again, when the subscription boxes start making their way to my letter box. This month BellaBox was the first to arrive. This months theme is 'be fashion forward with BellaBox'. It features the best of global skincare and beauty.
April's box contains:
- Comvita Brightening Range - Exfoliant, Serum & Moisturiser - 3 x 1.5ml samples - $45 to $79 (30ml to 75ml)
- Ulta3 Nail Polish in Jade - Full size $2.00
- Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Petal - 5ml sample - Full size $55.00 (30ml)
- pureDKNY Verbena - 1.5ml sample - Full size $80 (30ml)
- OP Therapy Body Hydrator - Full size $19.00 (75ml)
- Hollywood Feet 2 Pairs heel cushions - Full size $9.95
This months has a good variety of products, something in all the categories - nails, makeup, perfume, skincare and body. The Comvita samples are pretty small. The body lotion is full size and an Australian made and owned product which I love to see. I love the colour of the Ulta3 nail polish, I have a couple of these polishes and have been impressed with the quality for such a low price.
The DKNY perfume smells really light and fresh. It is not something I would normally try but I quite like it on first sniff. I love the Hollywood Feet products, I love heels but hate how uncomfortable they can be so I am really happy to see these in my box. The Benefit foundation would be an awesome sample but it is too dark for my skin. I am not holding that against BellaBox though as I already own this foundation in the lightest shade and it is too dark for my skin. I must say I am really happy to see Benefit on board though - I LOVE Benefit Cosmetics.
Overall another great box. I am loving receiving these little surprises in the mail every month. Just a note BellaBox next month (May) is my birthday month, so I won't mind if you make the box extra special :)
Do you subscribe to BellaBox? Get the same products as I did?