I was very excited to recieve my Lust Have It box this month after seeing another Bloggers review yesterday. I was impressed, it is a pretty amazing box. It is an excellent combination of skin care, hair care, make up and nail care. This is how I would love subscription boxes to always be. It is definetly one of the best boxes ever provided. There is four full size products and one deluxe sample size and the total value of the box is over $100.00 Lust Have It, have spoilt us.
This months awesome box contained:
- Davroe Moisture Senses Argan Oil - full size 50ml $23.95
- Karpati DITO Nail Lacquer in 16 Rose Champange - full size 8ml $19.95
- 1Skin Solutions Lip Balm in Vanilla - full size 5g $9.90
- Kosmea Replenishing Moisture Cream - 20ml dexule sample - 50ml full size $49.95
- Mirenesse Pearl Crush Creasless Shadow - full size $29.95
I am super impressed with this months box. I love how it has exciting products in it and new ones. I will use everything in this except for the Kosmea because I have recently changed skincare. I love the pink nail polish, it is a very pretty shimmery colour. The Mirenesse eyeshadow is soft and highly pigmented. I can always do with another lip balm (with my dogs constantly chewing them up) and I love the vanilla scent. The Davroe Argan Oil smells beautiful and is nice and thick.
Lust Have It have done a fantastic job this month, for only paying $14.95 this box is excellent value for money. I also love how quickly it was dispatched. It is only the 8th of the month and I've already got my box.