Sorry I have been a pretty bad blogger of late, my February posts have been pretty sporadic. My dear Nanna has torn ligaments/tendons in her shoulder and upper arm, so I have been quite busy at home and this has eaten into my blogging time. I have some pretty good posts planned for March, so please stick with me :).
Where did February go? I know it is a slightly shorter month but it seems to have gone so quickly. I can't believe we are already two months into 2012 - it doesn't seem possible.
This month I managed to work my way through a few staple products, some lurking in the back of the bathroom cupboard for who knows how long and some more samples.
The full size products I emptied this month are;
- Cussons Pure Mango Butter & Frangipani Bodywash - I think this had been in the bathroom cupboard for over a year (eek!), it smelt really beautiful but was very runny. Therefore most of it was wasted going down the drain, on the plus side I think it was cheap :)
- Loreal Elive Re-Nutrition Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner - I LOVE this shampoo and conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling silky and doesn't weigh it down. I will definitely repurchase it. (On a side note shampoo & conditioner is quite a communal product in my family bathroom therefore it probably won't feature here often as I don't really empty many myself)
- Clinique 3 Step Skincare System - This has been my skincare regime for the last 18 months. It has looked after my skin but to be honest I have gotten bored of it (I know have a much more exciting system but more on that later in the week :))
- Australis 3 in 1 Wipes - I'm not really a fan of make up remover wipes but they are handy to have if you really can't be bothered to do a full cleanse before bed. These are the only ones I have found that do not irritate my skin but still remove my make up effectively. I will repurchase these to keep as a backup.
- Rexona Women Clinical Protection Anti-Perspirant Deodorant - This is my Holy Grail deodorant, I have been using this since it was released and would not change it. It is so effective even in 45degree plus days and in humidity. It is more expensive than a normal deodorant but it lasts me much longer than a normal one would. I have already repurchased this.
I also managed to use up a few different samples this month. Some are from my subscription sample boxes and some are GWP or samples provided with a purchase. The only ones I would really consider purchasing is the Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Perfume and the Sasy n Savy hand creme.
Not included in this post is the minimum of six lip balms my dogs have managed to destroy this month. I have extremely dry lips so I always have lip balms around. It seems my dogs have decided they taste really good and they keep eating them! I need to learn not to leave them around because my large lip balm stash is quickly declining.