Last Wednesday (7th March 2012) BeautyHeaven's first Beautorium opened. If you didn't know, Beautorium is BeautyHeaven's reward program. Members of the two highest statuses can redeem their points for beauty goodies. Points can be earned by being an active member on BeautyHeaven. The only cost for Beautorium was a shipping charge of $4.99. I went a little crazy and spent pretty much all my points. I was very happy to have my package of goodies arrive today - super fast!
I spent a total of 1040 points for the following products:
- Face of Australia - Impact-Curl Extreme Volume & Curl Mascara
- SAX - Eye Delight Eyeshadow Palette
- SAX - Rich Lip Colour Lipstick in 28 Coral
- Carmex - Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm
- Nude by Nature - Soft Focus Illuminator
- Prestige Cosmetics - Brow Shaping Studio in 03 Light to Medium
- Paul Frank Lip Smacker - 6 Piece Tin (How cute is this?!?)
- ORLY - Polishield
- Klorane - Gentle Dry Shampoo
- FreezeFrame - Instant Lash Extensions
I am super happy with all the products I managed to snatch up! BeautyHeaven and the participating brands have been super generous with rewarding us. I got over $200 worth of products a shipping fee of $4.99. So if you aren't a BeautyHeaven member yet. What are you waiting for? Hop on over and start earning points!
There will be another Beautorium in around 3 months, I hope to see you there!
Are you a BeautyHeaven member? What did you redeem your points for?