This post is a few days later than I was planning but oh well, better late than never.
At the start of January I decided that I would keep a plastic bag on the back of my door and keep track of what products I use during each month and what I am throwing out. I have cupboards and drawers full of products and I decided it was time to try and work my way through them. These posts will mainly be body products and occasionally make up.
This month I emptied:
- 3 x Nutrimetics Botanicals Shower Gel (Black Cherry, Apple & Cinnamon and Vanilla & Guava) - I quite liked these, they smell amazing and lather well however they are not very moisturising. Probably won't repurchase.
- Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream - Really like this product, it exfoliates my face well without being harsh on my sometimes sensitive skin. May repurchase in the future.
- Face of Australia Nail Polish Remover - I picked this up cheap at Big W and it's fine, just a normal polish remover but I do like that it is acetone free.
- Kosmea Purifying Cream Cleanser - This is a sample from one of my subscription boxes. It was okay but I felt like it didn't make my skin completely clean like a gel cleanser does. Wouldn't purchase full size.
- Simply Organic Everyday Scalp & Hair, Wash and Rinse - Another subscription box sample. Smelt nice didn't weigh my hair down but sadly left my long hair very knotty (so knotty, that I got my Nan to brush my hair for me). Wouldn't purchase.
- Clinique Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturiser - Another sample and I really liked this. I used it at night and my skin felt really lovely and soft in the morning. I would consider purchasing this in the future.
- Loreal Nutri Shine Lip Balm (Nudy Pink) - Loved this! Nice and moisturising and left a nice sheen on my lips. I also really like the packaging, I think it is a bit more stylish than a normal lip balm. Will definitely repurchase.
Lastly for my bin in January is this pile of make up. These are products that are either really old or just didn't work and aren't worth keeping or passing on to someone else.
So that is my Au Revoirs for January, not a bad start to the year I think. Let me know if you would like me to continue doing these posts in the future.