Today my January BellaBox arrived in the mail. I am quite happy, some of the sample sizes are small but in all my box has 8 different brands. Two products are also full size - excellent! That is a massive variety which I love and they are all very use able products. When I fist opened the box it was pretty much overflowing with items.
The products I received are:
- First Aid Beauty (FAB) - Ultra Repair Cream (5.7g sachet) - RRP $14.95 (70g)
- Pangea Organics - Egyptian Fennel with Grapefruit & Sweet Orange Lip Balm (full size 7g) - RRP $17.95 (7g)
- Soleo Organics - Sunscreen (2 x 3g sachets) - RRP $24.95 (80g)
- Sparoma Organic - Peppermint Point Pulse Roll On (full size 15ml) - RRP $19.95 (15ml)
- J. Del Pozo - Halloween Kiss & Halloween Kiss Sexy Perfume (1 x 1.5ml & 1x 1.2ml) - RRP $59.00 (100ml EDT)
- Violent Lips - Red Glitter Lip Tattoo (1 piece) - RRP $14.95 (pack of 3)
- Herban Essentials - Lemon Towelette (1 wipe) - RRP $17.50 (pack of 20)
- Qi Tea - Gingko & Detox (1 x each) - RRP not listed
Overall I am pretty happy with this box. It's not as exciting as last months box, but it is still use able. The only make up item is the lip tattoo but I am pretty excited about giving it a try. The perfume smells nice, lip balms are always handy and the roll on will hopefully help me out when I'm stressed.
Overall another good box from BellaBox and I am looking forward to giving everything a go.
Details: BellaBox is a monthly subscription service that is $15.00 per month.